Join & Support
The Deep River Historical Society Association is always looking for people able to donate their time and talents to our cause. Whether you’re an artist, a carpenter, a writer, a house painter, an interior decorator or a computer wiz, there is always a project in need.
There are various ways you can help support DRHS.
- Make a donation. We accept online donations through PayPal and Venmo, and you can always send a check through the mail. Click here to read more on our Make A Donation page.
- Become a Member. Memberships provide some added benefits, like a subscription to Stone Soup, our newsletter. See below to learn more.
- Honor a loved one, your family, or your business with a commemorative brick! Click here to learn more.
- Purchase one of our many publications.
- Volunteer. We are always looking for volunteers to help with our endless list of projects. To inquire on how you can help, simply contact us.
Membership is open to all interested persons, near and far, and includes a subscription to the Society’s newsletter and notice of programs and special events as well as free admission to exhibits. Packages include:
- Basic (individual $25
- Family (Household) $40
- Patron $50
- Sponsor (individual, business or organization) $100
Please note, this society is an independent charitable organization. It receives no town or state funding. Any contribution above basic membership is tax deductible and is much appreciated.
To become a member, simply fill out the online form and mail a check with your payment to the society.
Honor a loved one, your family, or your business with a commemorative brick!
We will be installing these attractive gray bricks with black lettering as part of a landscaping design in front of the Carriage House. The bricks will be fifty dollars each. One hundred percent of our profits will go to meeting our financial campaign goal of $250,000, and none to administrative overhead.
This program is hosted by Fundraising Brick. Click the button below to fill out the online order form. For additional information, you can contact Louisa Ketron at [email protected] or call 860-395-7967.